You are here: Home > Departments > Recreation
7777 Summitview Drive
Seven Hills, OH 44131
Phone: (216) 524-6262
Fax: (216) 525-6229
ALL PATRONS MUST PROVIDE PHOTO ID TO ENTER
(State ID, Driver's License, Rec. Membership, School ID, etc...)
WSI's and LGI's
SilverSneakers / Aerobics Instructor
About The Rec Center The Community Recreation Center opened its doors in February of 2003 to the Residents of Seven Hills. Our state-of-the-art facility includes features such as a suspended Walking Track, beautiful Natatorium, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Area with Nautilus, Cardio and Free Weights, 2-Gymnasiums, Child Care Room and Family Changing Areas. And those are just the highlights of the building! We also offer Gathering Rooms for private parties, pool parties, meetings and more! Our Facility is now open for Membership and Programs to Residents and Non-Residents!
Seven Hills Recreation Center is proud to be a part of the Healthways SilverSneakers Program! Can your health care pay for YOUR membership to the Recreation Center? Click here for more details!
We also accept Prime!
Click to download current Silver Sneakers class schedule.
Daily Guest Passes - A valid Photo ID Is Required as of 6/15/2014
Hours of Operation
- Resident Guest Pass (no membership): $5
- Non-Resident Guest Pass (Must be accompanied by a Member or Resident): $10
- Sunday: 12:00pm - 6:00pm
- Monday - Friday: 5:30am - 9:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am - 8:00pm (October - April, Pool closes at 5:45pm)
- Pool Closes 15-minutes prior to Building Closing Hours
- Click Here for Schedule of Holiday Hours