|2017 Learn to Swim:
- FALL/WINTER INFO (PDF) | LEVELS | SCHEDULE PRIVATE LESSONS
- MONDAY & WEDNESDAY EVENINGS
- Session #1: 9/18-10/11
- Registration Runs 9/1-9/15
- Session #2: 10/23-11/15
- Registration Runs 10/11-10/20
- Session #3: 11/27-12/20
- Registration Runs 11/15-11/24
- FALL 2017 SATURDAYS
- Registration Runs 9/1-9/20
- IMPORTANT: Dates & times for all activities are subject to change. Some activities may be combined due to low enrollment. In the event the pool has to be shut down for any reason, a water safety discussion will be scheduled for that day since that is included in our swimming lessons curriculum. No refunds will be given if you register for any swim lessons class and/or if your child does not participate or in inclement weather.
- The Seven Hills Community Recreation Department swim program is specifically designed to give students a positive learning experience. We teach aquatic and safety skills in a logical progression, with the objective being swimming pool safety in, on and around the water. These classes are the most comprehensive and effective classes of its kind available anywhere! Please be patient, as children progress each at their own level.
- Rules for Registration & Classes:
- There will be NO OPEN SWIM during our Learn To Swim Classes.
- This is for the safety of our students and instructors.
- Please dress children in the Locker Rooms - not on the Pool Deck - and have them carry their towel to class (parents are asked to walk their child to the pool area). If you will be helping your children in the Locker Rooms after class, please meet them near the Locker Room doors. To assist a child of the opposite gender age 3 or older, we ask that you use the Family Changing Rooms provided.
- Parents must stay in the chairs around the perimeter of the Pool or behind the glass doors in the Gathering Room. In the event of an emergency, our lifeguards need quick access to the pool. If parents stand around the pool during class, they create an obstacle for our lifeguards. Also, some students may find it difficult to concentrate with Mom or Dad standing near the edge.
- Children will receive an evaluation on the last day of class. This evaluation will inform you of where your child should be placed for the upcoming session. At registration, please follow the suggested level on the previous report card to ensure proper placement.
- Due to the size of classes, we will only be offering make-up classes if the pool is closed due to weather or if it is the facility's fault that class is cancelled.
- Registration for class closes 24-hours prior to the class start date. A $10 late fee will be applied for those who do not abide.
- ****It is our responsibility to provide a safe and positive learning experience for your child. We thank you for your cooperation in following these guidelines.
|Seven Hills Seahawks Recreation Swim Team
- FALL/WINTER INFO (PDF) | SCHEDULE PRIVATE LESSONS
- 2017 Fall Session Session Runs 9/18-11/8
- Registration Opens Sept 1!
- Ages 10 & Under Practice 5-6 pm
- Ages 11 & Up Practice 6-7 pm
- Contact Coach Tyler at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!
- Members $45 & Non-Members $65
| SCHEDULE LESSONS
||Private Swim Lessons
- Private Lessons for Children or Adults
- One-on-one or Small Group Available
- Learn-to-Swim or Improve Stroke Technique
- Contact Mike Gallagher, Aquatics Supervisor at 216.524.6262 ext. 404 or email@example.com for more info!
|Fast Lane Swimming Clinics
- MORE INFO
- Dates TBA
- Concentrate on improving stroke technique
- No more than 10 per group
|American Red Cross Lifeguard & WSI Training
- MORE INFO | REGISTER
- Certifications will include American Red Cross Lifeguard, First Aid, CPR and AED for the Professional Rescuer and WSI. Books and materials included! All classes are MANDATORY to be certified!
|Infant Swim Rescue
- To learn more, visit http://isrbuddie.com/ or contact Julia Buddie, Certified ISR Instructor 419.376.4636
- A fun-looking toy, a colorful insect, a curious reflection - there’s no telling what will draw your child into a drowning situation - even under your supervision. Protect your children with the Self-Rescue(TM) training they need to survive in the water.
- Infant Swimming Resource (ISR) is nationally recognized as the safest Self-Rescue swimming program for infants and young children. In 40 years, more than 200,000 infants and young children have gone through the ISR program with more than 7 million safe and effective lessons. In 4-6 weeks, infants from 6 months to 12 months of age learn how to hold their breath underwater, roll onto their backs and float unassisted. Children 1-6 years of age learn a swim-float-swim sequence. Make the most important call of your child’s life today.
- All Water Aerobics Classes are offered through our Punch Card System. Punch Cards are good for any 12 water classes. (Card expires after 8 months).
- Punch Cards: Members: $37 | Non-Members: $49
- Drop In's: Member: $5 | Non-Member: $7
- Cardio & Toning with Leigh:
- Change-up your workouts at the Pool! This class is a combination of cardio intervals along with strengthening and toning moves. Great for beginners or those with experience ~ a fun time for everyone! Taught by certified instructors around the 4-foot depth.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: 6:00pm -7:00pm
- Low Impact Water Aerobics:
- Get a great work-out without the pain! Water Aerobics offers great results while you enjoy the water. Low-Impact, High Intensity! All classes taught by certified instructors - class meets around the 4-foot depth.
- Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays: 9:00am - 9:45am with Renee
- Arthritis Water Aerobics:
- This program is specifically geared towards adults with Arthritis. Participants are provided with gentle aquatic activities with the guidance of a certified Arthritis Foundation Instructor. All exercises are low-impact and done around the 4-foot depth. Free to Silver&Fit Members!
- Monday, Wednesday, & Fridays: 10am - 10:45am - with Leigh
- Aqua Barre - NEW!!
- Aqua Barre is a fitness class that combines all the components of cardio, strength, and flexibility found in ballet barre class with the benefits and fun of aquatic strength and conditioning. Ballet barre combines principles of Ballet, Yoga, Pilates and general calisthenics with a strong emphasis on posture, core strength, and proper technique. Instead of the classic barre and dumbbells, gravity and buoyancy are both used to provide resistance and toning for the lower body, core and upper body. No dance experience is necessary, and modifications can be provided to appeal to both beginners and experienced aquatic enthusiasts!
- Mondays: 7:45pm - 8:45pm with Katie