You are here: Home > News & Press
Zoning Board Agenda May 12
City of Seven Hills
Zoning Board of Appeals Agenda
City of Seven Hills Hearing of May 12, 2021
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- RECOGNIZE ADVISORS TO BOARD
- READING AND DISPOSAL OF THE MINUTES
- NEW BUSINESS
6233 Logan Drive, Alexander J. Grabowski
• Variance to Ordinance 993.02(b)(1), Storage Sheds, to allow the proposed placement of a 10’x12’ shed to be 47.0’ from the north side lot line and 29.50’ from the south side lot line. City of Seven Hills Codified Ordinance require a shed to be no further than 10.0’ from the side lot lines.
65 Skyview Drive, Lydia and Joseph Urban
- A variance to Ordinance No. 963.02(a)(1) Accessory Building or Uses, to allow the proposed pergola and hot tub to be closer than five feet from the side lot line.
- A 22’8” variance to Ordinance No 991.02(1) Residence Districts, to allow the proposed new two car garage front yard setback to be 27’4”.
3291 Alla Drive, Keith and Patricia Tucker
- A 3’ variance to Ordinance No. 1106.02(c) Driveway Construction, to allow the proposed driveway extension to be 2’ from the west side property line.
*** *** ***
Variance requests may be amended or deviated from that which appears above.
The Board will first hear testimony of the applicant for the variance. Thereafter,
the Board will allow interested parties to be heard on the subject of the public hearing.**
- OLD BUSINESS
- COMMENTS FROM ZONING BOARD MEMBERS
Zoning Board Secretary
The May 12, 2021 ZBA hearing is scheduled to begin at 7:00PM and will be held via teleconferencing and live-streamed on You Tube in accordance with Amended Substitute House Bill 197 eff. 3-27-2020 as amended by H.B. 404 effective November 24, 2020. ** Interested parties that would like to be heard on the subject of the public hearing will have access to provide such input during the hearing by telephone. The telephone access number will be provided during the hearing at the time provided on the Agenda at Item 5 for interested parties to be heard on the subject of the public hearing. Any person who would like to view the evidentiary material submitted in advance of the hearing to the Board may request a copy be emailed or mailed to them by contacting Teresa by email to email@example.com or at 216-525-6237 with such request no later than May 7, 2021.