You are here: Home > News & Press
Minimum Maintenance Program
Summary of the Seven Hills Minimum Maintenance Program
It is important to our community that we maintain certain standards to assure that the exterior areas of each property are maintained in good repair and in a sanitary condition. This means, generally, that every structure or accessory structure, including fences, etc., must be kept in good repair and be free from deteriorated conditions or inadequate maintenance. This includes, by way of example only, the following:
- Lawns, hedges, and bushes shall not become overgrown.
- Accessory structures must be structurally sound and in good repair.
- Driveways and walkways must be properly maintained.
- Motor vehicles parked outdoors must be in operable condition with a current license plate registration. Vehicles must be parked on driveways and not left on the grass for extended periods of time.
- Junk, debris, garbage, trash, litter and other similar items, shall not be allowed to accumulate on a property.
This is not a complete list of requirements. For more details, please contact the Building Department at (216) 524-4427, or email@example.com. Maintenance complaint forms are also available on the city website.