You are here: Home > News & Press
Zoning Board Agenda - June 15th
City of Seven Hills
Zoning Board of Appeals Agenda
City of Seven Hills Hearing of June 15, 2022
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- RECOGNIZE ADVISORS TO BOARD
- READING AND DISPOSAL OF THE MINUTES
- Minutes May 11, 2022
- East Clearview, PP 551-04-103, Frank Amato property owner
- A variance to Ordinance No. 993.01(a)(b), Residence Districts, Rear Yards, to allow the proposed construction of a new single family dwelling that will encroach 7.22’ into the required 50.00’ rear yard setback as depicted on the drawings submitted.
*** *** ***
Variance requests may be amended or deviated from that which appears above.
The Board will first hear testimony of the applicant for the variance. Thereafter,
the Board will allow interested parties to be heard on the subject of the public hearing.
- NEW BUSINESS
a. 6703 Donna Rae Drive, Daniel and Erica Kozub,
- A variance to Ordinance No. 1106.02(c) to allow the proposed 10’ x 35’ concrete pad, which is considered to be part of the driveway extension/parking pad, to encroach 2’ into the required 5’ minimum distance from a side yard lot line as depicted on the drawings submitted.
- OLD BUSINESS
- COMMENTS FROM ZONING BOARD MEMBERS
Zoning Board Secretary