You are here: Home > Departments > Service > Rubbish Pickup
Rubbish pick up is provided through our City contractor Waste Management. Waste Management provides one 96 gallon rubbish container to each household. Place your container with the lid opening towards the street with a minimum of three feet between each container. Please contact Waste Management at 866-797-9018 for broken containers or if you need a 2nd container. Waste Management will supply an extra Solid Waste or Recycle cart to any resident that requests an additional cart. The cost for the cart will be paid for by the resident.
Trash pickup is provided once per week per household. Please have your items to the curb by 7AM the day of your pick up and no sooner than 4:00PM the night before.
The container shall be stored in a building or if stored in the open shall be placed behind the building front setback line and not visible from the street.
Households south of Chestnut will be picked up on Wednesday. The only exception is Diana & Simich which will be picked up on Thursday with Chestnut and all households north of Chestnut.
Holidays affected for pickup
- Memorial Day – May 27th - Pick up delayed one day
- Independence Day – July 4th – Thursday will be picked up on Friday
- Labor Day – September 2nd - Pick up delayed one day
- Thanksgiving –November 28th - Thursday will be picked up on Friday
- Christmas – December 25th - Pick up delayed one day
- New Years – January 1st - Pick up delayed one day