You are here: Home > Departments > Senior & Health Services > County Assistance Programs > Benefits CheckUp
Have you had your Benefits CheckUp?
You may be missing out on federal, state, and Cuyahoga County assistance programs, and/or discount prescription drug programs for which you are eligible. Complete the short questionnaire developed by the National Council on the Aging, in partnership with Cuyahoga County, and discover what benefits you are eligible for and how to claim them.
You May Qualify For:
- Senior Citizen Tax Credit
- Earned Income Tax Credit
- Homestead Exemption
- Home Energy Assistance Programs
- Family Caregiver Support Program
- Ohio Senior Health Insurance Information Program (OSHIIP)
- Homestead Water Rate Discount
- AT&T Lifeline Ohio Program
- Food Stamp Program
- Legal Rights Service
- Senior Employment Program
116 company sponsored discount prescription drug programs, and/or 30 state-funded pharmacy programs