Curbside Residential Recycling:
The city provides one 35-gallon blue recycle container to each household for curbside recycling. Recycles will be picked up the same day as your regular trash. Please place your recycle container on the opposite side of the driveway as your regular trash with the silver bar facing the street. Recycles will only be picked up if in the blue containers.
All Recycle items may be co-mingled in the blue container per schedule below.
Acceptable recycle items are:
- Aluminum cans
- Tin & Steel cans
- Glass bottles & jars – clear, green & brown glass. Lids & labels may remain on.
- Plastic bottles & jugs #1 - #7 – lids & labels may remain on.
- Brown paper bags
- Catalogs, Magazines
- Chipboard (cereal boxes, shoe boxes etc.)
- Colored paper
- Computer paper
- Envelopes (without window cellophane)
- Phone Books
- Junk mail
- White ledger paper
- Shredded paper - the only item that should be bagged in the cart to prevent blowing when dumped.
Back to the Top | Back Home