The Recreation Center is CLOSED
Sunday, April 20th in celebration of Easter.
New Child Care Room is open!
Hours: Monday - Saturday 9:00am - 12:00pm
Evenings Monday - Thursday 5:30pm - 8:30pm!
Phone - 216.524.6262
Fax - 216.525.6229
7777 Summitview Drive
About The Rec Center
The Community Recreation Center opened its doors in February of 2003 to the Residents
of Seven Hills. Our state-of-the-art facility includes features such as a suspended
Walking Track, beautiful Natatorium, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Area with Nautilus,
Cardio and Free Weights, 2-Gymnasiums, Child Care Room and Family Changing Areas.
And those are just the highlights of the building! We also offer Gathering Rooms
for private parties, pool parties, meetings and more!
Our Facility is now open for Membership and Programs
to Residents and Non-Residents!
Seven Hills Recreation Center is proud to be a part of the Healthways SilverSneakers Program! Can your health care pay for YOUR membership to the Recreation Center? Click here for more details! We also accept Prime!
Click to download current Silver Sneakers class schedule.
Daily Guest Passes
- Resident Guest Pass (no membership): $5
- Non-Resident Guest Pass (Must be accompanied by a Member or Resident): $10
Hours of Operation
Recreation Center Upcoming Events
- Spring Break Camp - Click here for flyer! April 21st - 25th! Sign Up NOW!
- Jump Start Sports - Spring & Summer Dance And Cheer! - Flyer Here!
- Jump Start Spring & Summer Sports - Flyer Here!
- Before and After Care Registration is now open - awesome program!
The Seven Hills Recreation Center presents
Jump Start Sports
You will need a PDF Reader to view these PDFs.
You can download Adobe Reader for free here.
Back to the Top | Back Home