About Christopher Matthews
Currently residing in Strongsville with wife Marla (Noton) Matthews and son Taylor Chippy. Responsible for day to day operations pertaining to Seven Hills Mayor, Richard Dell'Aquila as well as all senior citizen related issues, programs and services.
How Long? 10 years w City of Seven Hills
Position/Title Executive Assistant to Mayor Dell'Aquila and Senior Service Coordinator
- St. Anthony of Padua and Parma City Schools (Shiloh and Hillside Middle Schools)
- Graduate of Padua Franciscan High School 1990
- Attended Cleveland State University as well as Key West Community College and University of Guam for music performance and education
- United States Navy veteran - (CTM3) Cryptologic Technician 1992-1995 Completed CT/Electronic Maintenance school in Pensacola, Florida followed by CTM "C" school in San Angelo, Texas. Duty stations include Key West, Florida and Guam.
- City of Seven Hills - 2004-present
- Head Chef and/or Kitchen Manager for several local and national restaurants - Bob Evans, Winking Lizard Tavern and Training chef for Lone Star Steakhouse while opening locations in Ohio, California and Guam.
- Serve Safe training certified for safe food handling practices
- Ohio Senior Health Insurance Information Program certified volunteer
- American Association of Senior Service Coordinator member
- Instrumental in re-starting Seven Hills Historical Society
Member: Parma Senior Resource Network, Cuyahoga County Municipal Office on Aging Association, Brecksville/Independence/Broadview Heights/Seven Hills (BIBS) senior network, Seven Hills Senior Advisory Council, Seven Hills Home Days member
Recent contributions: Seven Hills Senior Discount Snow Plow Program, Seven Hills Senior Advisory Board, Caring Calls Program, City Wide Garage Sale, Yuletide Hunger and Lend-A-Hand coordinator, Salvation Army coordinator for Seven Hills, Meals on Wheels Coordinator, started Seven Hills Fall Fest and Chili Cook-Off, started food pantry for Seven Hills residents, Senior Contractor Coalition, Senior Health Fair and Senior Days of May, Vital Records Program, Seven Hills City Wide Newsletter
Back to the Top | Back Home